Financial security is protecting what you value most ... your possessions and your lifestyle.
Complementing its business insurance division, Resource Group also provides individuals with a complete line of personal insurance and financial products. We can design specialized policies covering condominiums or cooperatives, rental apartments, vacation homes, large jewelry schedules and priceless art collections.
We also provide quality financial services that can help you secure a sound financial future for you and your family, from your children to your parents. We offer life insurance, health insurance, and long-term care insurance.
"Why should I have my Auto Insurance reviewed?"
"....7 out of 10 people who did saved
$300 - $1,300 over their current premiums."
Recently New Jersey legislators unanimously approved the milestone Auto Insurance Reform Bill and as a result, auto insurance for most New Jerseyans has dropped significantly.
At Resource Group we are committed to providing you with outstanding service at the most competitive price. We understand the frustration of calling your insurance broker and having no one return your calls. We are known for our customer service
, our thorough knowledge of the insurance market, and the extensive network of insurance companies we represent.
Most of us don't consider the value of our auto insurance until we need it. Whether it's a serious accident or just a fender bender, having the proper coverage is essential.
Discounts are available
for good driving records, multiple cars,good credit ratings and combination Home and Auto coverage.
Think you don't have time to have your insurance reviewed?
All we need is your current policy front page information. Fax it, mail it, email it or call us. We do all the paperwork for you.
Call us at (800)279-1433 or CLICK HERE
to get a quote and check our rates.
A typical Auto Insurance Policy covers you whether the car you're driving is your own, a rental car, or one that you've borrowed,and includes the following important coverages:
In addition, we can discuss various optional coverages not included in a basic policy such as:
- Liability Insurance - Protects you and your family against claims for bodily injury or property damage caused by an auto accident in which you or your covered family members are considered legally responsible.
- Medical Payments - Pays for medical expenses for you, your family members and passengers if you're involved in an accident in your car or as a pedestrian.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - Typically covers injury resulting from a hit and run or an accident with an uninsured driver.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - Provides medical coverage for injuries you (and others) suffer in an auto accident.
- Collision Coverage - Pays for damage to your car if you're in a covered accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage - Typically helps pay for damage that is not caused by a
collision. Examples include theft, vandalism, hitting a deer or other
animal, storms and certain natural disasters.
- Towing and Labor - Provides towing service for a disabled vehicle. A variety of limits are available.
- Rental Reimbursement - Covers the expense of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired, as a result of a covered loss, up to limits of your policy.
- Repair or Replacement Collision - Pays for replacing your vehicle with a new vehicle of like kind and quality if a collision results in total loss.
- Auto Loan/Lease Coverage - In a total loss, this coverage generally pays for the additional amount you may owe on your loan or lease above your vehicle's value.
- OBEL - Optional Basic Economic Loss (which is only applicable in New York) - this coverage elevates the required $50,000 of basic economic loss coverage by an addtional $25,000. When the basic limit of $50,000 has been reached on a claim, this $25,000 can be designated by the injured person to be applied specifically to payments for loss of earnings from work (wage loss), for rehabilitation, or to all elements of basic economic loss.
Important Note - The information on this site is general in nature. Any description of coverage is necessarily simplified. Whether a particular loss is covered depends on the specific facts and the provisions, exclusions and limits of the actual policy. Nothing on this site alters the terms or conditions of any policies. You should read the policy for a complete description of coverage. Coverage options, limits, discounts and deductibles are subject to availability and to individuals meeting underwriting criteria. Not all features available in all areas.